1. Purpose of this notice
This Privacy Notice provides mandatory information as required under the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regarding the transparency of
personal data processing.
2. Your Rights
As a Data Subject (the natural person whose data is collected, hereafter referred to as the Data Subject) you have rights under the GDPR. These rights can be seen below. TeachYou.in
will always fully respect your rights regarding the processing of your personal data, and has provided below the details of the person to contact if you have any concerns or questions
regarding how we process your data, or if you wish to exercise any rights you have under the GDPR.
3. Contact Details
The identity and contact detail for the Data Protection Officer is:
Leons Infraservices Pvt Ltd.
B3, Sector-50, Noida-20013001
4. Data Protection Principles
TeachYou.in has adopted the following principles to govern its collection and processing of Personal Data:
- Personal Data shall be processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner.
- Personal Data shall only be retained for as long as it is required.
- Personal Data shall be adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and/or processed. Personal
Data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- The Data Subject has the right to request from TeachYou access to and rectification or erasure of their personal data, to object to or request the restriction
of processing concerning the data, or to the right to data portability. The Data Subject has also got the option to delete their account and fetch their information
from the account by going to Profile Settings.